Whole Pork with Seasoning
No Flavours on Fillers Added
Our Cooking Process
1. Lean pork is ready to be boiled and cut into smaller pieces
2. The pork simmers at a specific temperature so that it falls apart easier
3. The cooked meat is then finely shredded
4. Only the best and all-natural ingredients are mixed together to season the pork
5. After the pork is seasoned, it is slowly roasted and spun around to create smaller and finer pieces
6. Finally, the finely shredded pork is roasted at a higher temperature to give it a crunchy/crispy texture
You may also be interested in:
Frequently Asked Questions
Based on 5 reviews
Seasoned Shredded Dried Pork
Good but too sweet.
a little too sweet to me
How about a different product marinated in soy sauce or fish sauce?
You can eat it plain, or do as I do, sprinkle it on a salad. Delicious either way!